4.01.2012

Zoo

On Monday Adam mentioned going to the zoo. So, we got up Saturday, I ate the delicious "healthy, but not-so-healthy" version of Smacks from our Whole Foods visit, we went on our usual "meet you in the middle" run at lake z, made the spinach/feta pizza from our Whole Foods visit, and then took off for the zoo. Now...I'm not much of a zoo fan to be honest (I think this all stems back from Miss Mary making me "show sheep" in 4H. I was more of the "crafts and making chocolate chip banana bread" kinda girl..). But I did think it would be fun to just go with Adam. I've always had to haul around kids whenever I went, and had never went with just adults. So, I put a smile on my face and kept it there most of the trip;)





Adam's Fish Face.




Such a lovely pose. Ha. This is just weird. And you may make fun. I did.

Adam loves those gorillas.





"No more bearded Adam" Face.


We thought Bruce and this bat would be friends.










And that's us at the zoo!

We looked around downtown and went to eat at Midtown Crossing after that. Neither of us had ever ate there or explored the area yet and we thought it was an "obligation" since we lived in Omaha. Cute place, that Midtown. Cute husband, that husband. He is just precious and I am oh-so-inloveeeeee.


No comments:

Post a Comment