12.01.2012

Boss & AMari!

So my brother, Austin (aka Boss) proposed to his girlfriend last weekend! Long story short...he was planning on doing it three weeks before he did and "plans/weather" just weren't working out...meanwhile, my mom and I were probably driving the poor kid crazy! When are you going to do it now? Will someone be able to take pictures? Should we make signs? After engagement dinner? Desserts & drinks? ha. Aus was not impressed with us gals...

He took Maribeth downtown to a fancy schmancy dinner and on a light up carriage...and got down on one knee:) 

I am so excited to have Mari as a future sister-in-law! Love the crafty homemaker to pieces! I foresee us doing all sorts of crafts and her helping me improve my skills in the kitchen!




Al & Ash brought them this "la romantica" wine for this romantic occasion...ha.



Miss Mary made sure we had light up ice cubes (which I am a huge fan of and will probably be incorporating to any party I have in the future...even if that "party" consists of Adam and I dropping these in ginger ale on a crazy Saturday night)...


Congrats you two! We are so excited for August 10, 2013! Woooo Hoo!


No comments:

Post a Comment