9.23.2013

He is Twenty-Nine.




Adam turned 29 this month! Gesh! One year away from the big 3-0! Scary! September has been a crazy month for us...the traveling to NE has slowed down a lot, but work and life has us both super busy! Our little celebration for Adam (with the three of us) consisted of take-out and him working a late night. Ha. But that's okay! We were happy to relax for a bit! 

Adam, I won't get too mushy...because frankly, I'm too tired, and I think you would be too tired to read into it all;) But this last year has been a whirlwind for us! I cannot imagine a better dad for Ollie and husband for me! You are very patient with both of us girls! I love seeing this "dad" side of you! Being silly has come to a new level for you with Ollie girl around and I love it! Seeing you jump around the house and acting like a robot to try and get her to smile just kills me! Thanks so much for loving us the way you do. We are so dang thankful for you!





No comments:

Post a Comment