8.23.2015

Hilton Head

Grandpa and Gramee Sapp were super nice and decided to take the family to Hilton Head, SC! We love love love family trips where we travel, eat, and just hang with each other. Making memories and just talking about life. We all have such different lives it's nice to come together and share moments! Here is just a glimpse into our summer vacation with the Sapp clan!


First flight for Pax!

Travelin' with a toddler and baby. Fun stuff.


33 of us, I think. Quite the crew.













After fishing in the middle of a storm....#survivors









































Night swim with a movie playing. "Magical."





Touring Charleston by Mules.




Charleston Family Selfie.


Grandkids and their plus ones.


I'm copying/pasting what dear cousin Abs said because it was perfect, "Spent the last 7 days on a trip with my 8 cousins, their spouses & kids, aunts, uncles & my grandma & grandpa sapp. And we ended our trip on the beach hearing my grandpa's testimony of how he came to know and love Jesus. It does not escape me that gorgeous setting and fun family trip aside, the really beautiful thing here is the generational faith and love of family that I have been blessed to be included in. This is pure grace." #‎sappstakethesouth‬

No comments:

Post a Comment