2.06.2014

Bill.

So, Adam's boss, Bill, is probably the coolest around. Yesterday afternoon, he secretly called me and wanted to know a restaurant that Adam and I liked...He said he wanted to get us dinner for our anniversary since Adam has been working a lot of late nights the past few weeks. So sweet! He offered for us to go out but didn't know how he would do babysitting Ollie;) ha. I told him we love being with her at nights so dinner in was perfect! When Adam got home I (with the help of Bill obviously) surprised him with a PF Changs dinner already out and ready to eat! This meant just as much to me as it did Adam. I didn't have to ponder about an "anniversary meal" and Adam didn't have to journey out to the store in the snow when he got home. We appreciate(d) it so much. Bill is just ridiculous. So nice and genuinely caring. I mean seriously. #1 Boss award goes to this guy!

Thanks Bill!



No comments:

Post a Comment