2.05.2014

3 years!


Adam! We have been married 3 years today! I would first like to congratulate ourselves on getting through this last year. The first year of having a child! Challenging. Yes. rewarding. Of course. I think you, my dear husband, went from zero to hero when it comes to the number of hours you sleep now! You love your sleep. I remember when we were dating and you came with the family to Chicago and you said you wanted to nap instead of doing some activity we all planned. I was not happy. But here you are today, sleeping less and less with a baby and your busy work schedule and you are THRIVING my man! Nice job!


As I tell you all the time, I feel like you drew the short stick with our marriage. I don't clean super well, I don't love to cook that much, and I complain more than enough. Yikes. I say it kind of as a joke- but it's really not. I really am going to try to work on it. Small goals and steps? So, February. I'll clean every Saturday morning with you without complaining;) Maybe it will start a revolution? eh?

I can't even start to describe to you how caring and helpful you are when it comes to Ollie. I couldn't ask for a better husband to help me raise our little girl! I am incredibly thankful for you, even though I don't tell you as much as I should. I depend on you a lot. And you always come through. I pray that God will let us have more kids if it's His will...one reason is because you ROCK as a dad. Ollie is very lucky to have you as her daddy! I can tell already she adores you and wants to be like you! Whenever she sees you drawing or on the computer she always wants you to pick her up so she can help you!  

Thanks for being so patient with me as a new mom and wife. And thanks for continuing to challenge me to grow with my walk with the Lord. You inspire me. I love you.

***Here are a couple photos from our stop motion video we made for our wedding. Teamwork. That is my motto for us this last year. We raised a one year old. Should be all sunshine and rainbows now, right? ;)  





No comments:

Post a Comment