4.21.2014

Easter- 2014

We came back for the weekend to spend Easter with family. Poor lil Ol has been sick and so we were not feeling 100%...but we enjoyed the nice weather and family. We are very excited to be closer to home soon so we won't have to drive the 4.5 hour drive with a toddler. Ha.

Here is a glance into our weekend! Praise the Lord for all we have! All the happy times, the stressful times, the frustrated times, the lonely times. I sometimes feel that after having a baby, my time to be alone with God, or even just to be alone, is so limited by someone always needing me. I am trying to remember that even when I am with Ollie I can be praising the Lord or praying to Him. That He wants me to spend my time enjoying the gift of Ollie.



Thomas and Liane's engagement party! August 2nd is the big day!

Ollie meets cousin Evie (named after great grandma Evelina)!



"Big kid" hunt...this may have been my favorite. The fact that I found the golden egg didn't hurt;)





Ollie Lu with great Grandma Lu!



This is my fav. Precious girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment