5.06.2014

Things and Stuff


Here are some things and stuff that we are up to lately:

  • ate ice cream at a little creamery that is way too close to our house. we almost did back to back nights. almost. 
  • ollie can wear pigtails. big things. she pulls them off well, even though her uncle austin asked me "why she has horns"... hmm...brush...that...dirt..off...your...shoulders, ol.
  • ollie loves reading books. hooray. sometimes this will keep her occupied for a whole 5 minutes. it's bliss. 
  • we drove the 5 hour trip back  and forth to Nebraska 4 times in 5 days. it was super great.
  • we bought a house in Omaha! and started some demo in the kitchen. Adam loved it. He was obsessed with it. He dreamed about that sledgehammer. 
  • My dad bought Runza for our first meal in our new house. I will always cherish/savor that moment. It's good to be back, Runza.
  • Oh, one of the times back Ollie puked on me in the car. It was a down my shirt, in my hair, in the carseat kind of puke. Luckily, my mom was driving and the gas station ladies who saw the aftermath were the nicest ladies in this universe. 
  • We have been BBQing a lot in Wichita. Mmm....and I will miss our neighbors.


























This may put a smile on your face. I found this on Pintrest and sent it to Adam. What's not to love?






No comments:

Post a Comment