12.06.2014

Sprinkles & Glitter!

I really do love December. Getting out all the holiday decor and filling up the house with more stuff than usual:) Adam claims it's a little much but I can tell he secretly likes it. Adam and I thought we would try and start a new tradition of getting a real tree. Growing up, my family always went (and still does) to a tree farm to cut down a tree that one of us picks. Adam and I thought it much more convenient and budget friendly to hit up the local Home Depot and grab a tree there. And so that's how our tradition will start. So magical. Ollie loved putting the ornaments on the tree and I loved listening to her try and say "ornaments".


Making cookies. We were both this excited. We both ate too many.
Here is the tree farm where we did not purchase a tree, but where my parents did. It's really the cutest, small little establishment and I was hoping it wasn't so cold so I could get more outside pics. 

This is my "bad mom" pic. Coat off for 5 seconds to take a pic. Adam and Ol not thrilled.



I just love them all!



One day last weekend, Ol crawled into my lap and actually fell asleep for an hour. She hasn't done this forever and I just soaked up every minute I could. I could start bawling just looking at this photo- stupid pregnancy emotions. 


Jen turned the big 30 and we had some get-togethering. Yay!



 Ollie and her buddy, Harry, painted some pottery for the upcoming holiday.

See all those little ceramic figures in the background. Heart attacks almost happened. Perfect height for a toddler.




As tall as she could write. Pictures are of Brucey, daddy, mommy, Ollie.

Aunt Liane took us to a holiday craft day this morning. Photo shoots, making ornaments, and decorating cookies, etc.  At almost every station we created a disaster. Ol loved putting LOTS and LOTS (and whole containers) of sprinkles on her cookies. She also dumped an entire glitter canister over herself and I and the floor. Girl likes sprinkles and glitter. Can you blame her?






No comments:

Post a Comment