12.06.2014

Photo post.

Here are some pics of lately.

Sushi?! Not a fan. She did eat french fries with her chopsticks though. Impressive.

First snow this year!



Photo shoot by mom. 




Sledding in the front yard! Ol hung in there pretty good and kept signing "more"...;)



Selfie shot I found on my phone. :)

Cheering on Bluejay football at state. Didn't know what to think of the cold.


No nap this day. But slept from 6pm- 7am! I don't think that has ever happened!


Naming colors. Clearly, I bought this bc they are educational, right?! ;)


Thanksgiving smiles.
Aannddd...I tried potty training for one day. I thought she was ready and could pull it off. I don't think I am the one who can pull it off. Mid-day tears happened. For me, not her. And Adam brought me a diaper. We will try later. ha. 


No comments:

Post a Comment