8.07.2012

Cruisin' (Part One)

"Don't worry, be Sappy."

Family Trips! One of my most favorite things everrrrr. ever. Gpa & Gma Sapp took the whole crew on a Disney Cruise this last week. There ain't no cruise like a Disney cruise because a Disney Cruise don't stop. Yep. Adam and I are still in denial that we are back. We don't understand why there are not towel creatures and chocolates on our bed every night before we go to bed. This ship was amazing. And it was perfect for the age range in our family...4 months-80 years old.

Our crew of thirty boarded the ship and discovered a whole new world. Let's see..some important things: We got to business and rode the Aquaduct right away. See that clear tube on the top of the deck. Water slide magic I tell you. Our dinner time every night was at 8:15. We went to some fancy schmancy restaurants and some just plain fun ones. Conversations ran wild for those two hours every night. 


















Our second day we went to the Nassau in the Bahamas. The Atlantis resort is there and we attended with excitement. Lazy river and water slides. Adam and I were on the lazy river that actually turned into a slide by surprise! Words couldn't express our excitement.   






This slide is ridonkulous (I'm not sure how to spell that word...but it's an adjective that needs to be used here). It's called the Leap of Faith. It's a 60 feet almost vertical slide that plunges down through a tube of flesh-eating sharks. I wasn't planning on going on it...but the cousins convinced me. 3 seconds that make you want to puke and scream your lungs out at the same time. My little cousin Max even went down it! Brave young thing! 


















Ali being the character she is.






This digital turtle talked to me! He called me out in front of the crowd and we just chatted. It was crazy stuff!



The towel creatures that I mentioned earlier.








1 comment:

  1. Ohh my goodness your vacay looks amazing! I am glad that Disney provided a wonderful vacation for you and your family!!! :)

    ReplyDelete