8.08.2012

Cruisin' (Part Two)

The following night was "pirate night", a favorite of many. Pirate attire, fireworks, and the whole shebang.

Q: Have you heard about the new pirate movie?
A: It’s rated AARRRRGGH! 

Q: What kind of socks does a pirate wear? 
A: AARRRRGGHyle! 


Cros the cutie in her polka dots.


Brother Sister Love.







The last day we went to Disney's private island, Castaway Cay! It was gorgeous. We were planning on taking a catamaran out and snorkeling but the waves were too rough out were we would snorkel...so we just snorkeled around the island and saw the tropical colorful fish that we forget actually exist, and aren't just in magazines and Caribbean commercials. 










I love this.


I love him.






Walt.



And so our travels had to come to an end. I am so very fortunate to be able to be so close with family. My cousins are like my best friends. And my grandparents are the best thing in this world. Us grandkids learn so much from them. Thanks Gpa & Gpa! This is a trip we will always remember! 


No comments:

Post a Comment