5.31.2013

Ollie @ 4 months



Ollie! You are 4 months old! Wow! You are very aware in everything around you and your little eyes just track things like crazy! You love to try and stand up with your strong legs and your dad and I get soooo excited when you put on that proud face! I think we are making gains on the number of hours you sleep during the night! We appreciate that, last night you slept from 9:30 to 3:30...we will take it! We have been very busy this month of May and you are a trooper! You are starting to like that car seat less and less....which makes mom a little nervous for all of the upcoming trips to NE this summer. You like to chew on blankets, clothes, links, anything you can figure out how to get up to your mouth. Smiling! You are smiling more and more and we LOVE it! Especially in the morning! Every morning your daddy comments on how you are "such a great morning person" :) 

We went on a walk this morning to visit dad at work. On the way back you fell asleep and I just took in the moment with you. As much as moving to Wichita has been a struggle for me, there are some things that I make sure not to take for granted. Like...the walk to dad's work. It's such a beautiful neighborhood! Old tress and unique houses every which way you turn. It makes walks and runs so fulfilling and I usually end up thanking God for everything (even moving to Wichita...). Today I just felt so happy to be your mom and I want to cherish all the moments with you, even the ones when I'm just about to go loco! I thought about what would happen if I was gone, because obviously we don't know how long each of us has on this earth, and it made me so sad to think about us not being together. So as long as we are here I am going to try to be the best mother to you sweetie! 

The summer has kicked off and we can't wait to spend these sunny, warm months with you, Ollie Lu!  





 




 




Before shots.

After shots. The saddest thing ever. :(





No comments:

Post a Comment