5.30.2013

Lake & Swedes

Memorial Day was Ollie's first day at the lake! Ever since I had the lil thing I couldn't wait to bring her to our cabin! The family friends came out and the whole bunch cleaned and prepped the cabin after the winter months. It was so fun putting on her suit and sweet jelly sandals that cousin Cros gave her! She went on her first boat ride and her face was PRICELESS when driving the boat with Grandpa! So serious miss Ol. I love it! 








My grandma, mom, Ollie and I went to Lindsborg, KS the other day. Town of the Swedes! Four generation of girls stopped by the cutest little coffee shop called The White Peacock (& met my grandma's cousin Ruth), then browsed through some of the local Swedish stores! We embraced the big Dala horses that were disbursed around the town. And tried having someone take a pic of us, but it just wasn't working out...that's okay...we got 3 outta 4;) Thanks grandma for making the girls trip!








No comments:

Post a Comment