3.14.2012

Something that I'm Into...

For the last month or so I have been getting together with some teachers that I teach with to do a Beth Moore study. I have never done one, but have heard a lot about them. Let me tell you. I am lovingggg it! She is just a hoot and a half. Firecracker, that woman. We are doing the study of Ester right now and I never want to put the study down...I will even find myself "cheating" and reading past the passages I am suppose to be reading just to get into more of the drama of this of book of the Bible! I have never really read this book and I don't know how? It's all about royalty and parties and drama, drama, drama. We are probably about half way through and I can't get enough.

I wanted to give you guys a glimpse of Beth Moore, herself. I hope you eat it up.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment