9.29.2012

Xoxo.

Miss Baby A,

We started working on your nursery this week! It is making us so happy to think that come the end of winter we will be able to actually share it with you! Your dad has been putting together all sorts of furniture for you. He gets everything laid all out and organized, and then takes a deep breath before starting to try and read Swedish instructions (Ikea love). I've been going through picture books, frames, and some little trinkets you have already acquired from family and friends. So many people love you already! 

Ever since you came into the picture this summer you have made my transition into Kansas a little easier. I get to plan weekends and more weekends to come back to Nebraska for baby showers and such to celebrate you! Happiness!

Adam and I always talk about what we might think you be like. Your face, your eyes, your personality! Will you be more like him? me? both? neither? We pray for you daily, thanking God that we have a chance to raise a little girl (God-willing). I am around 23 weeks now...so a little over halfway there! I can finally feel you kicking around! You usually decided to kick a lot when we are reading the Bible before bed. It's so fun because Adam will put his hand on my belly and just wait and wait to feel you kick...sometimes you decide to, other times you make him wait. He gets jealous that I get to feel you throughout the day;)

Keep growing little miss! Xoxo. 






No comments:

Post a Comment