9.16.2012

Adam's 28!

Happy Birthday Sweet Husband! This past week we had a lot going on! And had many reasons to celebrate!


Early last week we found out the gender of our baby babe! I wore pink and blue that day to school. I felt like it was only appropriate. We made a little video announcement that we will be sharing next weekend:)


 The Lion King Broadway Production came to town and so we were able to see that! I have been wanting to see it for a couple of years now, so it was exciting news when I saw that it was coming to Wichita!




Joe came into town from Colorado and spent the weekend with us. We ate lots of fun food,had intense conversation, and gathered by the fire pit a couple of nights. I had four s'mores one night. FOUR PEOPLE. get out.   







Brian met us out for dinner last night at Red Rock. The boys LOVE this place. If you come to town, this might be a stop we have to make.





Adam, I love you! Happy 28th cutie! I am so thankful to have you in my life every single day. You are a great husband. You do the dishes and don't complain. You run out of laundry and don't complain. You don't get nightly "dinners" and don't complain. Thanks for being you and loving me through all my emotional meltdowns that I blame on "pregnancy hormones"...;) You teach me what it means to truly love.


No comments:

Post a Comment