9.24.2012

Pink Cake & Precious Bedding!

Always gotta love when the Sapp sisters come together and plan a party for you:) They are amazing. My aunts threw me a baby shower this last weekend with a lil gender reveal mixed in!  It was a quick, but perfect shower as people were coming and going and making their flights! It was fun to have everyone in the same spot for a couple hours celebrating little baby girl Anderson!



Our "vote"...


And it's a girl!!!


The aunts got bedding for our baby girl! & the cutest polka-dot rug. The cutest. 
The "grandmas" to be!

Thanks so much dear aunties!

I felt so blessed after the party as Adam and I were making the drive back to Kansas. I'm so incredibly lucky that my family is so close and likes to spend time together in the midst of everyone's busy schedule. Xoxo family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment