4.20.2013

An April Weekend

Last weekend Adam's dad and Sunni came up to visit us and Ollie! They came bringing steaks and cheesecake:) We grilled out and chatted Friday morning and grabbed brunch before they headed back to Nebraska! Thanks for coming guys! We loved having you!





Adam has been begging me to go to the zoo before Ollie was even born. Wichita has the third best zoo in the nation I guess, and even though Omaha's is number one Adam has been itching to go. I'm just not much of an "animal" person, let alone a "zoo" person. I know, roll your eyes. I'm just not. We have Bruce because I was trying to be a good wife to Adam...and ended up liking the beast, lucky for him.  Anyways, the weather was finally decent so I wanted to be outside and thought it would be fun to take our little Ollie! It wasn't horrible;) And Ollie started fussing a lot about an hour in...so lucky for me, we didn't stay too long. You did it Ollie! Your first trip to the zoo, we'll write it in the books!












No comments:

Post a Comment