4.01.2013

Easter 2013

Ollie's 1st Easter! Fun times! One morning before the holiday itself she and I spent some time in a little Bunny "photo shoot" if you will. I smiled like crazy while trying to dress up my little ollie dollie;)




We had Adam's side the day before as we combined the celebration with Robin's birthday! It was a beautiful beautiful day and Ollie came gracing all of us with her presence as she was head to toe in polka dots! I could dress her in polka dots all day everyday. I mean really.




 
 


 The next day we spent with my family and the day started off with church, celebrating the most precious gift, Jesus rising!




The "kids" spent much time outside.  Miss Mary organized a game of frolf and we engaged in the thrilling frisbee golf tournament. Adam and I tied. He wanted a rematch. I declined.




 






 



Happy. Happy. Fun. 


1 comment: