2.15.2015

Four.

February 5th marked 4 years for Adam and I. Four years! Tonight we got out our "boxes" that we keep things that we do/make for each other (or have since we were dating). I actually keep the boxes...ha. I'm not sure if Adam even remotely remembered that I had them;) It was so neat to go down memory lane, just in the 4-6 years that we have known each other. Adam was showing Ollie pictures of us when were were dating and she would say "mommy daddy" with a smile on her little face. Adam said "look how happy they are"...and then I jokingly asked "happier then or now?" knowing that we both were thinking NOW, clearly and then verbalized it. It's so amazing how you think you are so happy at a moment in your life not knowing that you would be so much more happier in blank amount of years. I honestly think of heaven when I think of this. Earthly moments can be so great...but they are just so minuscule compared to when we are up with Jesus praising Him in heaven! Just dipping our toes in the vast ocean. 

I am so incredibly lucky to have you Adam! I'm sitting here trying not to tear up as I write and rewrite sentences. But I just can't put into words my feelings and gratefulness for you. I laugh so much when I am with you. I can be brutally honest when I am with you. You are such a good dad, it's crazy. I'm taken back and amazed every time you race around the house with Ollie. or get her her 8th mini corndog of the day. or dance to $2 hot dog $1 water with her. or try to change her dirty diaper. or let her cover your face in stickers. or "get in her dog house with her and both look out the hole". or play doctor with her right when the super bowl is starting. I am just so happy to get to spend my days on Earth here with you! I love you so much! Here's to as many years as God will give us together!




No comments:

Post a Comment