12.11.2011

Christmas Tree Time at the Ziegs

Today we all met up to find a Christmas tree for my mom & dad's house! This has been a little tradition for us ever since Alex, Austin, and I were little. We would all take turns on who would get to "pick" the tree for that year. This year...Belle was the one! So, we geared up and set out!





Dad stayin classy in his Santa hat.


And Alex stayin classy in those boots.

 









The tree was a Blue Spruce ended up being very prickly and sharp! We had to resort to gloves as we decorated...I even bled a little on my pointer finger:( Aw...you feel so sad for me, right? The price you pay. Luckily, we had Michael W. Smith's Christmas album going on in the background which has a special Christmas place in my heart. So I got through...



And I even got a "little real tree" of my own (since ours is artificial)...yeah, it's so scrawny and cute! It's the little things.



It was just fun to hang out with the fam and laugh and stuff. Gotta love 'em!

1 comment: