10.30.2012

My husband.

So Adam told me like two weeks ago he had a "surprise" for me...so every day since, I have been asking him about my "surprise"... I loveeee surprises, but hate waiting. Like any normal person. 

Yesterday he emailed me and told me that he left out clothes for me and I needed to shower and get ready downstairs and COULD NOT go up to our room. hmmmm....Okay, so I did. We went out to dinner, read a nice card he gave me, ate this triple chocolate dessert that hypnotized me completely, 100%...all while anticipating our return so I could see what the heck was in our room!?! TELLLLL ME!!!





Well....I have been complaining daily about how bad my back hurts...and always need a massage. Ha. He usually tells me he will give me a massage while we are watching tv and that lasts 10 minutes give or take. I wanted a real massage (is what I tell him)! andddd so he decided to purchase a massage table! ha. This is so funny and so cute I almost died when I went upstairs and saw candles everywhere, a robe hanging up, and the massage table shoved tightly between our bed and dresser. He even designed a little "form" for me to fill out and return to him before the timed massage started. Ha.

I also told him a couple days before that I wanted him to sing the song that he sang at our wedding again...I missed it...and wanted it...so before the massage he played the sweet song as tears ran down my cheeks thinking I would move anywhere for the guy...(don't tell him that though....). He is so great. I felt like I was in a movie. I'm writing about this just so I can remember...you know, like if I drift away like the lady in the Notebook...I will "read my entries" to bring my life back....;) 




Anyways, that's that. I married a good man. Thanks God.

No comments:

Post a Comment