12.29.2011

Christmas

Christmas weekend was a busy one! I don't have an organized array of pictures to share with you....just some we took here and there and I got from my mom;) 

Friday night the family came up and we went to CCC's "early" Christmas Eve service. Adam had been working on the video and design of this service for awhile so it was fun to go and see what he has been up to:) The family rushed to get to our place by 6...and we continued to rush while inhaling the lasagna that I made (yep, one of the three dishes I can make), and got out of the door by 6:30. The service was great and I was so proud of the husband!




After the service we all spent the night at my parent's house! I was so excited ALL of us were! Ohhhh yeahhhh!!! We opened presents, had desserts, and some of us stayed up until 2 to watch The Help. I read the book and it was amazing...the movie was great as well. Adam and I kept thinking about all night however (5 am to be specific)...."emotional roller coaster" were the words he used to express his feelings about the movie. 

We had fun with Belle before she headed off back to the Netherlands this last Tuesday. Sad. We will all miss her! We hope that in the future we can visit her;)


Dad borrowed one of Adawg's ties. They just scream holiday cheer.




AMari made us all blankets...sweet thing.

Belle rockin the Ray Bans she got for Christmas!

Dad doing his "JC Penny Modeling" tradition for when he receives new apparel.

Adam shooting the arrow....

Us looking for the arrow Adam shot...and lost..and never found. It was his 1st time;)





The cousins were back and that was quite lovely. Al from Chicago and Mols and J from California. Loveeee it.



Al stayed a bit longer in NE to hang out with yours truly. I showered her with fun and memorable times including Golden Graham cereal, Pancheros, and $30 bumpers. We basically lounged like Bruce in the picture below the majority of the time. 

B thought this was his new spot...until Adam took it down. Sadness all around.
 We are off to Adam's dads this weekend. Sadly, we both forgot to take pics the weekend before at Adam's moms side:( But I assure you, fun was had! I'm pretty sure Adam, Thomas, Tyler, and I may have been "doodle jumping" at the same time in the same room. What more could you ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment