1.28.2012

Hi

Um...let's see. Lately:


1) Adam and I have been doing our daily bible readings. Sometimes we get behind and have a "double decker of a day"...



2) I am going to be doing a study on Ester with some teachers from my school. I haven't done a Beth Moore study before and have heard they are super great. So, I'm excited! 



3) I got some colored denim from JCrew and am obsessed. Wish I could wear them every single day. I have to brighten up the January/February months somehow. Put these babies on, bam. You are a bit of spring sunshine.






4) I documented what Bruce has done to all of our furniture. Every chair around our table is chewed. I am not impressed.


 5) Adam and I like to watch this show. Funny stuff. 

*And we saw Incredibly Close and Extremely Loud with my parents last weekend. Tear jerker. Good stuff. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment