1.10.2012

A Day with Grams!

So...lately I have been having the weird desire to crochet. I know. Huh? But ever since I saw this little beautiful gem I have been on a mission to learn!



So, over winter break Gramee said that she would teach me! And that she did....however, it took a lot longer than both of us thought it would at first. We each made a square and it took about 2 hours! ah...I kept getting confused and messing up and she had to stop hers, take over mine to try and fix, then get me back on the right track. We then went to lunch at CheriO's. Delicious. As always. Just love going back to my "old stompin grounds".  We came back, and each did one more square. Faster this time:) Improvement. And that was enough to call it a day. My back was aching, her eyes were sore. Done. Who would've thought?! My goal is to someday make a blanket! We will see...Keep your fingers crossed. 



No comments:

Post a Comment