2.15.2013

2-14-13

Yesterday was Ollie's first Valentine's Day and we had a busy morning. "Busy" meaning having one pediatrician appointment at 8:30 and getting there without my "dream team (aka Adam & my mom)" that I had the week prior. My first outing with my lil' sidekick by ourselves...we managed and conquered (after, of course, the 5 minutes & emergency phone call to Adam to help me get the car seat outta the car).


Since my feet are slowly transforming back to my feet with ankles, I decided to wear actual shoes. Look at me go, I know! And it's only right to wear hot pink ones at that on  Vday. Sharing the neon love with the Kansas world around me.


We did a photo shoot. 

 


We (I) snacked...on this...but mainly red, white, and pink M&M's.


 Adam came home and we ate spaghetti and cheesecake while playing a conversation game that I stumbled across in my messy drawer (once in a-great-while that drawer comes through for me). Bonus.




 Then Adam let me go to bed at 9 while he watched Ol until "my night shift" began...sleep, how I miss you dearly...

Happy very first Vday Ollie Sweetie! We pray we have many more to come! Xoxo



1 comment:

  1. I am FINALLY up to speed on your blog.....I don't know how I missed 4 postings on here......it's been so fun to read. I am so very happy for your new love, new life with Ollie. I remember having very similar reactions/feelings.....GOD bless each of you. I will cherish the day I finally meet her!

    ReplyDelete