7.08.2013

J & R





WEDDING TIME for my bestie Jen and Ross-a-loss! This wedding was fab. And I mean fab. Everyone was soooo happy on this day! Jen was obviously a beauty of a bride and very "non-bridezilla-ish"! As her personality is fun and non-dramatic, that is exactly what she was throughout the whole day! Ross was such a great groom! Some of my favorite memories from this night were from him...like watching him get choked up while Jen walked down the aisle...and Adam and I both agreed that the part where he surprised her by singing to her after their first dance was AMAZINGGGG, probably our favorite part of the night. Seriously guys. It couldn't get any cuter. Once and awhile she would do some little dance moves in her chair while he was just staring her down and singing! Ha. Precious! They were so in love and it was just the best!














 


Hooray!!! Congrats my friends! Happy special day! Enjoy Mexicooooo!!!!





*Chad also sang a lil' song for his toast...lucky for you, Mike Smith recorded it and posted it on Youtube...ha, thanks Mike, I'm now using this...



No comments:

Post a Comment