7.15.2014

Fast...but slow...?

This summer is just crazy! Some days I feel like it is going by in a quick paced whirlwind of big events that happen and then are just done like that! Then, other days are just creepin' by, due to our house remodel! I hate to want the days to pass, and I know that I will regret even thinking those thoughts once school starts. Adam and I are just so excited to move into our house TOGETHER. He has been working weeks in Wichita, and I have been here waiting for different workers to come in and out of my kitchen to make magic happen. We are getting close! I'm hoping, for a couple of weeks at the end of July to get a routine and schedule together so Ollie doesn't panic when daycare starts:/ Hmm...daycare...I'm already feeling sick about:( Poor Adam will have to drop her off. Otherwise, I'm pretty sure I would be sobbing all the way to school. He can just sob ten minutes back to our house;)

Here are some pics of our life this summer! Ollie has been making us laugh and pull our hair out at the same time. Right now, she is loving "sing-songy" shows...Wee Sing, Barney, you know, the stuff that I grew up with and my mom pulled out! She will dance and start to do actions with the songs. It's too adorable. Head, shoulders, knees and toes is the cutest 30 seconds you will ever experience in your life. Today I put a cd in the car that had 72 kid favorites on it. Before I put it in I realized I would probably have to keep it in for a few...years...I may have clenched my teeth and debated throwing the cd out the window...but I took a deep breath, pushed play, and started singing "The itnsey weensy spider". 






Painting....with a toddler...fun.




A little wine gathering in Ashland:)

Ollie inspecting our cabinets.







A lil Gardner BBQ!

Queen Abbi.



Al's Bach in the Windy City.



Dellrose Crew! Miss them already!


Ain't no party like a Gardner Pool Party.





She loves water! Splash pads, lakes, water tables, hoses, anything with water, she becomes attached in a split second. She loves the word "NO" and uses it quite often. She likes getting her toenails painted by yours truly. Ketchup is her new thing. Yesterday, she dipped her strawberries in it. Mmmm. 

It's mid-July and we just got our internet working at the house! Step by step. But hooray for summer time! and hooray for Friday, when my husband will be home!


No comments:

Post a Comment