7.15.2014

My girl, Ali, got hitched!

My cousin/bestie got married over the 4th of July weekend this year. July 5! The wedding was held in a gorgeous vineyard in Michigan. The Richards have a lakehouse in Michigan so we have been vaca-ing there for years and were so excited to see Ali and Brian tie the knot in this very state! They had a plethora of fun events to attend and participate in. My mom, sister-in-laws, Aunt Nancy, Ollie, and I left on a Thursday morning and flew to Chicago then took the 2 hour drive up to Grand Beach! Ollie did pretty good traveling. Yay! The pilot on our flight had some wit to his announcements..."And if you are flying with children, which I don't know why anyone would..." :) ha. I agree. Stressful moments. I traded in my listening to music or reading on flights for high blood pressure and anxiety. Fun.

We spent the weekend with family and friends. Delightful, it was. The rehearsal dinner kept up entertained with people throwing out "roasts and toasts" to the bride and groom. My brothers and cousins and Adam and I stayed out late just talking on the patio of bar. Just going from deep conversations to jokes and laughter. Aunt Nancy even picked us up for a good ol' McDonalds run on the way home!

The wedding day was perfect. Great weather. Perfect venue. The night went by so quickly. I felt like I was hoppin' around chatting with everyone...then dancing...then it was over! Like that! I felt like 5 hours went by in 5 minutes!

Thanks for letting me a part of your beautiful day Ali and Brain! Ali, you can keep stealing my clothes when you miss me. Brian, that would be weird. But I am excited to get to know you throughout the years! Love you! Cheers!

























No comments:

Post a Comment