7.31.2014

July-ish

Here are some quick pictures of our July! We are keeping very busy and the summer is dwindling down- school starts in one week from today. Sad...It always takes me awhile to adjust to change! So, new daycare, new job, leaving Ol...August will be month! I'm excited to teach 5th grade at the school I grew up in though! How fun!? I'm sure there will be Ollie pics plastered all around my desk area to help me get through the day without my lil buddy! 


Tired Baby.



My cute lunch date.

Swimming with Harper and Eli!




Ashland Stirrup Days with Grandma. Yee Haw!


5k with part of the fam.

1st Kiddie Parade with Claire and Cooper!


Ollie cried the whole ten minutes. ugh. She loved it the day before while practicing!

Frog Jumping contest.

Ollie was runner-up for the small toad division. Ha!


Claire got runner up in another division! These two.

Snow cone.

Ol's very into her "babies" at the moment.

Picking corn with Richard's crew!


My coffee date telling me a story.

No comments:

Post a Comment