9.11.2011

Alex & Ashley Tie the Knot

So 9.10.11 and the wedding is here! It was a GORGEOUS GORGEOUS day! The weather was perfect! Top ten day easy! Aw, and it was a beautiful service. Truly all about God while sitting in God's perfect creation. Ashley was stunning. Al was so "grown up". My little brother is now married and I am so happy! I finally have a sister! Something I really liked that the pastor said was about "promises". He suggested to not make another promise because the promise you are making when you get married is so real and you want it to mean everything. You don't want to go back on that promise-like you might with simple promises like "promising your kids they could get ice cream". I guess I have never thought of it like that and so I thought I would share with you! 


Relatives from all over were back and I got see my cousins! Yes yes yes! It was so great just to hang out with family and friends and celebrate.









There were just a couple of little things....like the party bus breaking down right in Waverly...so an hour waiting time for that...but it was all good. No worries. 

We had also left Bruce and home and our friend Amy G was going to come and let him out...well, our house is for sale and of course, the night of the rehearsal we find out we have people coming to look the next day (so a bit of a tense morning for good ol' Adam and I)...;) Anyways, the realtor shows our house. Fine. Whatever. Amy G comes and my key didn't work to get in the house. Now, I debating to tell Adam this because I knew he would FREAK OUT and dash home to go "save" Bruce. As he did when I told him. However, the relator had locked ALL the doors to our house...like the garage to the house and even the porch (which Adam climbed up and did try to get in) and he couldn't get in because Adam didn't have his key. Oh so dramatic. So, our realtor then had to come up from Ashland and unlock our doors for us...and let out Bruce-thanks Tim:) So...Adam was a little flustered shall we say when he returned. 

But The reception was super fun. Our second cousin Emily DJ'ed and she is AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING! and so cute! dancing and singing around. LOVE HER. So, here's some pics and happy day!




Cheers!

After the Cheers!




No comments:

Post a Comment