9.17.2011

9.16.11

Yesterday was a weird day. Adam and I both agreed. and his birthday just happened to be on it. The weather was dreary and dark and cold. I had an inservice and was just like Blah the whole day. And it was Adam's last day at Swanson. He's company had a golf outing, aka Hackfest, but couldn't go because his department had a lot of work to get done. So, half the people were there, half gone, last day akwardness, etc, etc, etc. 

Luckily, that night we decided to spice it up for Adam's birthday. We went to Kobe steakhouse to be entertained with the fam. Adam's parents, Thomas, Kim, grandma, and aunt came along. My parents and Miss Belle attended the special outing as well. We watched, we talked, and caught shrimp in our mouth. The food is so good there. uh huh. 














  

We came home, caught the 11th inning of the Cardinals game...which they won, seemed fitting since it was Adam's birthday, and then got a text. Some of Adam's high school boys asked he found something at our front door. He went out and looked and...Caleb, Nick, and Andy were serenading Adam with Happy Birthday...sitting down like that...weirdly. nice. haha...it was funny and good. They even baked him a cake. Impressive...for high school boys...that Adam just met last Sunday at the kickoff. So, that was fun. I think it will be a interesting year;)



That's the day. The big day. I have to admit, I did not get "best wife award"...These last couple of weeks have been the craziest week ever and I couldn't scrounge up the time to make something amazingly creative (it's super hard being married to a creative genius...I have to go hard or go home...and I couldn't go hard...so I went home...and luckily he lives with me here). 

1 comment:

  1. I think the picture of the boys is so funny! What is also funny to me is that they came to my house wanting me to call you guys to know when you would be home....now I know why...ha!

    ReplyDelete