6.14.2012

Coffee Date?

If you were to come over for coffee...



I would tell you that this "moving to Wichita" business is the hardest thing that I've ever had to do. 

I would tell you that I've been trying to keep myself motivated to "do something" but end up in my bed dazing off at the tv for half of the day.

I would tell you that I cry daily.

I would tell you that our mailman comes at 4pm. 

I would tell you that Adam is the best husband on this planet....and I don't know how he puts up with me.

I would tell you that I just downloaded "The Fighter" by Gym Class Heroes and it is on repeat to inspire me to pull it together...even though being in a boxing ring doesn't really apply to my actual situation...that's okay. Symbolism, right?

I would tell you that I went to the YMCA today and did "Body Blitz".... can I meet friends here? Hmm...

I would tell you that Adam's new friend, Brian, from work is coming over to grill out today. That's fun! Brian has long hair and that's fun too.

I would tell you that I don't remember the last summer that I have not worked. This is for a reason. I go crazy when I'm not doing something productive for two months. 

I would tell you that I just signed up to get Adam and I in a bible study. Pray that we find a good group. We miss our group back home. 

I would tell you that I want to go back to Nebraska every weekend. 

I would tell you that moving to Wichita makes me want to move to the country for some reason. 

I would tell you that I decided this week to go somewhere new on my bike every week. Yesterday I went to Dillon's (grocery store) and balanced chocolate chips and flour on the way home. Tricky stuff.  

I would tell you that everything will be fine. Everything is fine. Give thanks in all circumstances, right? I thanked God for the breeze yesterday. I don't think I've ever done that. So, we are making steps. 



No comments:

Post a Comment