7.05.2012

Red, White, & Bruce

It's been a busy holiday week! I feel like I have been on "weekend mode" for 7 days straight. Nice. Adam, Bruce, and I went back to NE for a couple of days and fit a lot into those couple days. We played golf with Adam's family on Saturday morning, went to the cabin Saturday night (and I took too many pics of Bruce "dressed up"), went to our old church and met up with some of our bible study friends. About 15 precious people showed up to eat lunch and chat! We felt so blessed. We have such good friends. Such good friends. They rock. (I'm so bummed because I totally forgot about taking some pics).











Phillipp came back AGAIN from Germany! He was my parent's exchange student a couple of years ago. He came back and was an usher in Adam and my wedding, and is back for a month now! He just can't get enough of the states. I'm hoping to visit him someday! I think it's our turn;)


On the fourth we were back in Wichita. I was super sad at first that we couldn't be down at the lake with friends and fam for the lake festivities...but luckily, my mom's cousin, Judy, invited us to Herington for their 35th annual 4th of July par-ty....We hung out with the cousins there and held little Stella girl! Later we basked in the sun with our friend Brian, grilled chicken, and enjoyed frozen bananas dipped in dark chocolate goodness!






No comments:

Post a Comment