7.06.2012

Solo Soap(box)

So, I decided that I am going to have to learn to do some things by myself being here in Kansas. Some people are amazing and do things by themselves a lot. Ever since I was little I just preferred doing things with people. When we went to the mall I would drag my younger brothers to Gap Kids and Limited Too with me because I couldn't go by myself of course! Maybe moving to Wichita was God telling me that I needed to mature a tad in that area. Right? Find some independence and "grow as a person". Hmm...So, I have been wanting to go into this little store on Douglas Avenue since we moved here. It's called the Flying Pig. And I wanted to go to this store sole because of the name. I went in and found myself signing up for a soap making class that happened to be that night. Here we go Amy, you are doing so good at being an independent grown up. Baby steps. 

Anyways, the class was fun. It only took 40 minutes and I came outta it with a pink grapefruit and almond butter bar of handmade soap made by yours truly. Fancy. Yes. 









 

No comments:

Post a Comment