10.30.2012

Celebrating Baby Anderson!

This past weekend we were super excited to celebrate Baby Anderson with family and friends!  We were thrilled to come back and had so much fun!

Adam's mom threw us a couple's shower on Saturday! For one, this cake below was the best thing ever. For two, Liane threw some pretty rad quick baby shower games. For three, Robin & Evelina did a fantastic job of putting the whole shindig together! Thanks!







My friends also threw me a party! I was awaiting the whole week to see all of my girlfriends from high school, college, and bible study...all in one place! Happiness! I am so lucky to have such greattttt friends that I love to spend time with! Moving away has made me realize how much I just appreciate all the simple times with them!













No comments:

Post a Comment