10.13.2012

Dinner

I will be the first to admit that I am not a big "cooker"... I would wayyy rather bake some delicioso chocolate chip cookies or throw a cake in the oven the spend my time with "real" food-food with nutrients and such. However, this isn't super ideal for Adam. Apparently once Adam asked if I could make dinner and my response was, "I'll tell ya what? I'll do ya one better...I make some brownies!" ha. I don't remember this...but I don't doubt the cold truth that comes out of it. 

I would much rather come home and eat sugary cereals for dinner than "prepare a meal"...(I know, this makes me look like a gem, a real keeper).



So, I ordered a book to inspire me to cook...not for the good of me becoming better in the kitchen. For my dearest Adam. And probably my future little ones/family.  Right?  My goal is to make 2 meals a week. Ha. I know, many of you are chuckling to yourselves. But I get overwhelmed by nightly "actual meals". 2 is a good starting point. Judge. I'm fine with it.



So this book recommended to have like a "dinner journal" so you can go back and see the different things you made...and either liked or didn't like...






So, hopefully I can keep with this! Above are some of the dinners that I captured. I may need some prayers to keep this going... 

*Also, the Cardinals played in the first round of the playoffs last night...and were losing the ENTIRE game- it basically started out 0-6. They made some major plays when it was 9th inning, two outs, two strikes...down by two points...and they came back and WON it!!! Adam was freaking out, jumping around the entire house. I wish I would have recorded it. So, they are moving onto the next round with the final four:) 



No comments:

Post a Comment