3.31.2013

Ollie @ 2 Months!


Ollie! You are two months girl! You have grown a lot in this last month...chubby thighs, adorable smiles, and your lil personality is starting to shine through! You have LOTS of funny faces that keep us entertained. We like that. I love holding you and do that for a majority of my day. When you sleep sometimes you make 5 faces in 5 seconds and then return back to your peaceful slumber. Ha. It's so stinkin cute! I always wonder what you are thinking about to cause such faces! Right now you have been going to bed around 11, sleeping until 2 or 3am, I feed you and then you sleep until about 6. Not bad. I think this is the little schedule you made for yourself now. I try to be thankful when I wake up with you in the middle of the night to make my "tiredness" go away. My cousin Abbi tells me that she tries to pray when she's up in the middle of the night with her little babes. So I have been trying to do that...and I always start with being thankful for y-o-u! yep, my precious thing!

At 8 weeks I had to go back to work for a couple of months...so, started you with a daycare that is down the road. Your dad's across the street working and I will be only 5 minutes away! I'm super sad to be away from you:(  So, we will see what happens with that. 

Here are some of the sweet memories you had this past month...



I took you on a couple walks to see Daddy at work.


You started taking the binky a little...still not huge fan.

We cuddled a lot:)

6 weeks! Celebrate!

A "sauna bath"... as Gma Z says.

Your little sad face. This doesn't even capture the "pre-sad face" cuteness.


Your "looks"...


2 month checkup. Before shots.

aaand after...




No comments:

Post a Comment