5.20.2011

My Poor Husband



So....People that really know me won't find this surprising. People that don't know me too well.... this is my confession. Now, I will say, this is very extreme...the last two weeks of school have approached and so I just feel like life is a party and that I don't need to clean or put away clean clothes. I will say that most nights I have had a lot going on...however, last night before people came over for bible study I told Adam that if he watched Bruce I would go pick up (I had already skipped boot camp and my excuse was because I just "had to clean"...it's hard to figure out the best of two evils). Well...I got a little distracted because my cousin Ali sent me a link to this girl's blog and it was uhhmazing...sooo... this was the first time I felt like Adam was my mom. I was upstairs and time sorta slipped awayyyy?... for probably about 40 minutes... and all of a sudden I heard him trekking up the stairs. I threw my computer to the side and was going to grab a shirt to pretend to "fold"....but he caught me. Ha. Oops. Luckily, he just smiled and laughed because my flustered self was trying to "get out of trouble"...I started to pick up right then.  




Also, I decided to post things that I am thankful for after every post...regardless what kind of mood I am in. I'm totally copying this from another blog but hey what a great idea...I feel like it is way easier to complain then to give thanks to God. I'm reminded of facebook status updates when I think of people complaining. Not saying I don't, because I do (and when I do Adam will definitely point it out)...but, I think this would be good for me (and hopefully you) to take a step back and realize God has given you life, live for Him and appreciate everything, good or bad. 

**Today I am thankful for my husband. For putting up with me and my mess. He is very patient with me taking mini-tiny-small small steps at a time to becoming a "housewife":)

No comments:

Post a Comment