6.13.2011

...




Adam,

You are at work. I am writing you a quick love letter. On our blog. Ha. Thanks for always getting up at 2am to let Bruce out and not making me feel bad because I say I am going to do it when we get into bed...and then don't want to when the alarm goes off. Thanks for helping me do stuff I want to do...you just know how to do all the cool stuff, and I want to learn. I am amazed because you always help me, even if it's stupid stuff (like how to hit the shortcut undo on photoshop) that you have already told/showed me 2 million times. You don't act like it's a big deal to tell me 2 million and one. I think it's because you know about my "memory"...;)  Sometimes I want to be like you. A lot of times I try to be like you;) Thanks for "giving in" when I want Chinese and you want healthy stuff and then we get Chinese. Thanks for giving me confidence. Thanks for helping me learn about God. Thanks for "re-cleaning" after I clean. Thanks for making me laugh all the time. Thanks for being the best husband to me. You are something else...;) mmm...hmmm.

Love, 
your wife 

~check out my photoshop work above:)

No comments:

Post a Comment