6.13.2011

Okoboji

My pretty friend Jordan is getting married this August and we celebrated her Bachelorette Party this last weekend! She had a weekend of festivities in Okoboji:) I couldn't make it on Friday but got up early Saturday morning and took the drive with Kate, Jen, and Micaela (so fun trying to drive around and about and in every which way, the flooding made it a little tricky for us girls). We did stop by a local Wal-mart to make a little last-minute veil for Jord! Kater did a good job sewing. Jen did a good job cutting. I did my part holding. and Micaela drove while throwing in some nice, encouraging comments here and there. Turned out prettyyyyy good.




We got there just in time for some chicken salad before we headed to the boat for Jord to open some "little presents" and play a game while we soaked up the sun that was starting to shine through. Later that evening we had Lavosh and got ready to hit up a couple places in town! Fishbowls and friends. It was great! Props to Erin "Furhm" for putting it on in the midst of her own wedding and moving to Arizona two days later!














(In the midst of heading to another bar a switch switched on my camera and I couldn't figure out how to get it to auto-focus again:( So, some of these pics aren't clear, but I just had to put them up!)





Congrats Jordie! A fun weekend to celebrate the future Mrs. Peterson!


**I am thankful for friends who are funny and fun and nice and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment