1.01.2012

NYE!

So, Adam and I scheduled a date with M's Pub last night downtown. It's his favorite favorite restaurant. I helped my mom at the niche yesterday, came home, got ready, and found this...!!!! Hooray! I was super excited. Sometimes as mature as it may be, I might say things like "you are my creative little genius baby...but you never make anything fun for me"...ha. Yes, I know, I'm 10. Anyways, we "didn't do" anything for Christmas this year for each other (but before we decided that I had already ordered a fleece for him)...and I thought he would still pull out a card that he made or something (I mean, it was our first Christmas as a "married couple"). Well, he didn't. And so this little "artwork" may have been done because he felt a tad bad or it may have been done because he just loves me so muchhhh...or a little of both;) I will still take it and love it...even if it was done a little bit out of guilt. It totally surprised me and I loveeeee surprisessssss!!!!



So, we went downtown around 8:30 and got VIP parking, somehow, someway. We loved our dinner at M's and then headed home before too many crazies got on the road. 








This is what you get when a lady in a sombrero takes your pic. Perfect.


And then Adam was "still hungry" so we stopped by McDonalds. Not kidding. There goes our "nice dinner";) And while devouring it down in the car he may have quoted "salmon has nothing on these fries".  Yep, we love cheap food (remembering, my favorite ever in the whole world is Hy-Vee chinese). Lovely Andersons. And then we watched Dick Clark's Rockin' New Year's Eve.


We fed some fries to Bruce. He agrees. Here's to 2012!


No comments:

Post a Comment