2.20.2012

Yee's Please

Last night we had our small group at Angie Yee's place! Her mom taught me how to make Beef & Broccoli! Oh yeah baby. When I told Ang about the last time I tried to make Beef and Broccoli...by using a Pinterest crockpot recipe, she laughed and made fun of me. I guess I didn't really think about the broccoli being disgustingly mushy (Adam even tried saying it wasn't "that bad"...ha..It was horrible. Went right in the trash after 3 bites). So, she offered her mom up to teach me!







One thing that amazes me about this family was that they are soooo hospitable! Angie's friends were showing up left and right and Mrs. Yee just kept making more food even if everything was already put away. Not one complaint! In fact, she was just delighted to do it! 

We even had strawberry shortcake for dessert! Good Sunday night. I will miss these sweet little things when they head off to college next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment