2.08.2012

You are going to be soooo jealous....

I was having one of those days yesterday. I had a million assessments to give with barely enough time to teach the material. And reteach the material...for those of you who have heard about my class this year;) I went to the bathroom to change to go to the gym and had one of those "girl" moments when you look in the mirror and think you are the ugliest person living and don't know how people allow you to go into public...which then led to the "worthlessness symphony" in my head. Ha. Feeling sorry for myself, yeah, I totally was. 

I texted Adam and saying I was stressed and would meet him at home after the gym and he responded with, "Why are you stressed? Did you get my email? I have a surprise for you...AND I'm making you dinner!" What?! A Tuesday night date! I'm soooo there! By this time I was on the stair stepper asking repeated questions about the "surprise" and annoying him to the point where he probably wished he didn't have a surprise for me...I have a love/hate relationship with surprises because I can hardly keep myself composed knowing there is a surprise coming my way.  They are like little mini birthdays, eh?
I went home and enjoyed this....




And this...a 35 minute massage! I'm not kidding you. After dinner before we were getting ready to go to bed (yeah...he made me wait that long!)...he told me to wait outside our room. After about three minutes he ushered me into a room with candles, oils, and soft music...ambiance. Told me to go to the bathroom and put on a robe and when I come out I would enjoy a 35 minute long massage-"because I made the playlist that long"-quotes mr.charming;) *This whole thing surprised me because I swear I ask him every other day for a back or leg massage...half the time he will say okay and the other half-9 outta 10 times he can barely work his fingers for one measly minute! So, that is why this was a miracle in the making! 

 
By the end I literally may have had a little drool coming out of my mouth. Yep. It was that good. I have the most amazing husband. aaand the sad part was I was even being a little short with him the day before because of something that I needed to go to that I didn't know about until that day...because of him;)...ha, I still could have been wayyy nicer. Regardless, point of the story= I totally didn't deserve this stunning Tuesday night. That's why my husband is a beautiful thing.




No comments:

Post a Comment