2.05.2012

It's Our One Year!


Last year today Adam and I said our vows and we became Mr. and Mrs. Anderson! Uh, I remember how nervous I was the entire day. Butterflies is an understatement. I don't even know how he sang me a song...he mighhttt have to sing that for me later;) You know. Right after we talk about how much we love each other. While snuggling. It was such a fun day that we celebrated with friends and family, but we have had an even better year. Learning more and more about each other. Compromising. Dancing around the kitchen. Overindulging in take out. Laughing at Bruce and his little tiny brain. Arguing. Reading His word together. Singing together. Vacations. Discussing why he should shave his red-tinted beard. And the list goes on. 

Here's to us, babe! I love you so much. Thanks for being the best husband everrr...You rock my world. That's right.

No comments:

Post a Comment