10.31.2011

Happy Halloween

There's a new sheriff in town....


                          . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Whelp, the day went quick! Adam and I sadly did not have costumes this year. There were a couple of things we wanted to go and do last weekend...but since I was sick I just wasn't up for it. 







Here are just a couple quick pics! We had a Halloween parade and party at school and it turned out great! Some of the classroom moms put on a few different games and activities and the kids loved it.


I found this fun activity to do online. The kids write their names in cursive on a folded paper, cut it out, and use it as a "skeleton body"...they turned out super cute for the amount of time we had!


That's that. Trick or treat my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment