10.09.2011

Kate & Brad Get Hitched!

Fun times this weekend! My friend Kater got married on Saturday! Such. a. fun. wedding. Looking through some of these pics made me laugh and feel happy happy! The ceremony was gorgeous and so "homey feeling"...I was obsessed with the flowers, and I'm not even a big guru on flowers in the first place....they were just so calm and precious (if that makes sense...you will understand when you see them)...Kate looked amazing and I was so happy for her throughout this whole day:)   


The wedding was on...yes, the Ohio State game. I know you are all really worried about this situation. I will point out we are really good at multitasking.  I mean everybody can't come up with good dance moves while watching the Huskers play...really, it's a hard-to-find quality/talent. Luckily, we pulled through on both accounts...our moves were untouchable...and the NE game came out with a W. There were multiple times I just had to stand back and laugh because people are just funny and have it going onnnn. 

Flowers...eh...told ya.










Please appreciate not only Jen's hair...but also, the dance move that you picture in your head that goes along with it.

Kara danced good on the carpet. Impressive.
 
Just a great wedding. Great. Congrats K & B!

*and thanks Em for a lot of these pics! I just loved them!


No comments:

Post a Comment