10.15.2011

Pretty Pumpkins

Amy N and Tom had a little pumpkin party. Adam and I went. Jen was there. Ross was sick. Instead of carving, I brought glitter. Instead of carving, Adam was glued to the Cardinal game (which they did win...series is now 3-2, Cards...) in Tom's fun "man cave" with red couches. I wish I would've taken more pics...but too caught up in all the stuff. It literally looks like the party was Jen and I now that I look through my few pics....sorry everybody else, next time more moments will be captured...like Jess B made this creative little pumpkin dip in a pumpkin...super cute!


Amy and Jen made chili and taco soup and other people brought lots of sweets. Jen got a little Halloween spirit and made little ghost cookies and an "i heart r" pumpkin for sick ross-a-loss....we thought that would definitely make him feel better! I was impressed. 





And here is a little preview of B's Halloween costume. It's just a hat so don't get too excited. There are so many cute outfits...I was trying to justify buying multiple so that Bruce could express himself through outfits weekly...you know, like every Wednesday might be "banana Bruce"... but Adam and I teach and work at the church...so unless they go on sale, just not in the budget. Sorry b. Talk to your grandparents. 

and isn't Adam so cuteeeee:)


No comments:

Post a Comment