10.24.2011

A Crew in Chicago

This last weekend quite a random crew of us went to Chicago. It was a good random though! Fun random! My parent's foreign exchange student, Belle, wanted to go to the city! Lucky for her, our relatives lived there:) So, my mom, Belle, Aunt Cindy, Max, Adam, and I drove down on Thursday. 

I love Chicago, but love being with my cousins more than anything else ever! Life is just extra fun with them! Adam and I stayed at my cousin, Abbi and Ryan's place, while Miss Mary, Belle, Cindy, and Max stayed with Aunt Suz (the host of all hosts)!


Friday we hung out downtown. Went shopping. Explored the Shedd Aquarium. Touched the bean (which I had never been to ever! I go to Chicago all the time, but have never actually "bean" to the bean (haha)....However, I did find out this was Ali's first time there as well...and she lives a block away)..so yeah.  

Ali's view from her bedroom! Right in the heart of DT, that lucky girl!

The Bean.


Adam thought this was a good pose. Hmm...I was unsure.

Of course he looks good with the pose though. Blah. Give me a break.







We had a "Happy Feet" experience in 4D! Ryan with little Sawyer...:)




The Jellies.





Al got a new camera that weekend....and won an ipad as well from work. Ryan wasn't jealous at all.



Tired parents...of course. Two children and one on the way! I'm exciteddd for them!
So....this was important for dinner...

 We went to see the Mary Poppins musical as well...the set changes and costumes were great and very detailed! Made for a long day though...I may have glanced over to see Adam's eyelids barely staying open...


Sunday morning we got up and headed back. We had so much fun hanging out with family though! Thanks for letting us barge into your lives for a weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I miss you soooooo much!! Please move this way:)! Thanks for coming to visit, we just wish it of coarse could have been longer! LOVE you so so so MUCH! xoxo

    ReplyDelete